CAM-I provides training for CPE credits and organizational learning.
Credits can be earned off site or at CAM-I meetings for the following fields of study:
- Cost modeling including integration with Industry 4.0 Technologies
- Awareness Training - How to Evaluate and Improve Organizational Performance
- Integrated Risk and Value Management
- Target Costing
- Value Analysis
- Leadership in Performance Management
- Closed Loop Planning and Budgeting
- Activity Based Management
- Organizational Readiness Assessment
June 8, 2021 - Awareness Training - How to Evaluate and Improve Organizational Performance
The constant demand for improved strategy execution, even more relevant in today’s business environment, has led to an increase in expectation around the management and improvement of organizational performance. Recognizing these challenges, research conducted by CAM-I’s Performance Management Interest Group led to the development of a standardized and integrated Performance Management Framework (PMF) applicable to both private and public sector organizations.