CAM-I is dedicated to fostering organizational excellence through collaborative research and exchange of ideas. Our goal is to improve business processes and practices to create sustainable value. We do this by providing members a forum through which they identify problems and challenges facing them, co-create solutions, apply the solutions, archive the knowledge, disseminate it, and facilitate implementation through training.
- Identification begins with a visit by the CAM-I President to discuss issues and challenges facing your organization. This conversation continues during CAM-I quarterly meetings as well as an annual visit by the CAM-I president and subject matter expert to meet your management team.
- Member companies co-create actionable practical solutions, new models and techniques that address their challenges. CAM-I quarterly meetings and virtual meetings of Special Interest Groups (SIG) in USA and United Kingdom provide the collaborative environment, the network and the co-creation commons for this work. Subject matter experts from academia and industry enrich the network.
- Members apply solutions in real world setting to both refine them and ground them in empirical knowledge. The empirical data provides members with an opportunity to benchmark and share results with other member companies.
- CAM-I archives the knowledge on their portal. All global CAM-I members, can access this repository of practical, proven advanced management methods and support tools as well as how Fortune 500 companies are using them today. The portal houses all past and present deliverables from interest groups, presentations from quarterly and other meetings, current work-in-progress, and member contact information.
- CAM-I disseminates knowledge and provides an opportunity to engage with new ideas through invited speaker presentations and discussions at quarterly meetings and virtual meetings of special interest groups.
- CAM-I provides training by subject matter experts, both virtually and on site, to facilitate implementation of new knowledge, techniques, or processes. A representative from a company that has implemented the knowledge or an academic typically provide the training.